What do you think of a mom who...

What do you think of a mom who has 3 kids with different men when she isn't with any of the fathers, and plans on getting her tubes tied after the 3rd, because she keeps getting pregnant while trying to prevent it, and doesn't want to make the same mistake again.

The kids are 4, 1 1/2, and unborn.

What if she takes care of them doesn't neglect them and gets told by people who don't know her and people who do how good she does with the kids, and that she is a good mother. She isn't abusive and doesn't neglect them, she just doesn't have great skills when it comes to picking a spouse. The only guys that she has dated and slept with she got pregnant by. She also doesn't plan on dating anymore until her kids are grown.

She doesn't get child support but also isn't on any PA

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it's a good idea.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 7:23 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I had the same problem with men -- twins with one and another with men I couldn't live with for long. I have now met the man of my dreams and I'm glad I didn't get my tubes tied, since he would love to have children of his own and I can't think of anyone better to be a father.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 7:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• i think --- i hope she gets child support.... ya idk we all make mistakes, if you learn from them is what matters in the end.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 7:26 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• that is a good idea
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 7:26 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I think it is one of the better decisions perhaps
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 7:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• As easily as I have discovered I can get pregnant now that I'm married, I'm surprised those other guys never knocked me up, Whew! I'd say you are doing the best you can with your situation. It's not up to me to judge whether or not you should have done things differently. I'm sure you wouldn't trade them.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 7:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Id never judge.. My sister has 4 kids ... 3 are from different dads.. they are 25. 20. 19. 8yo...
    Her hubby now (the 19yo/8yobio- dad) treats all the kids the same. he is an amazing hubby father & she is an awesome mom..
    she never got a dime of child-support or anything else...
    My sis just gets pregnant VERY easy and didnt choose the best guys at first.... But she DID atleaste find 1! :-)

Anonymous

• Live and let live, men aren't in question when they are with different women, and they are just as responsible, so why would it matter if she is / having any choices. male or female, they are in subject to choose and live with their own life's decision.
    I'm not condoning people just make dumb decisions, but in this case a woman that is in love and wants to have a man she loves very much and live and love life together, what is the problem? It's really just life. Even if she is not the best perfect mom at times, we all have our days, or times, but why is this pointed out as some issue, I don't understand what the problem is with anyone having children if they are willing to raise them with good loving morals, and good structured lives, good food, and some responsibility to take for each other, this is just life in daily sense.
    Anonymous

• maybe she does not pick bad ones because she lacks ability to pick good ones
    maybe there are only bad ones out there

and good idea to get tubes tied
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:45 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• She's a good mom with bad taste in men, who hasn't a clue who she is yet. She probably needs to swear off men for a bit, till she knows who SHE is. The good men show up then.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:49 PM on Dec. 10, 2010