We used it, but NOT the way they prescribed it. They told us to put in on her several times a day, and that it might take as much as six weeks before it helped. I only applied it ONE time each day and only in a very small amount. It took less than two weeks to fix the problem. It did make the area red a couple of times, so I just skipped a day to let the redness subside.
I did some research and found that there can be side effects. This is why I limited her exposure to it by using a very small amount once per day and only until the adhesion released. We've had no problems since.
at 8:09 PM on Dec. 10, 2010