Premarin cream for labial adhesion

Has anyone had to use this on your LO before? Did it cause any side effects? And did it turn the application area red?

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 7:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We used it, but NOT the way they prescribed it. They told us to put in on her several times a day, and that it might take as much as six weeks before it helped. I only applied it ONE time each day and only in a very small amount. It took less than two weeks to fix the problem. It did make the area red a couple of times, so I just skipped a day to let the redness subside.

I did some research and found that there can be side effects. This is why I limited her exposure to it by using a very small amount once per day and only until the adhesion released. We've had no problems since.
    sjjeaster

Answer by sjjeaster at 8:09 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I used it many years ago on my daughter. she had no side affects and i dont remember the area turning red. But my daughter is now 15yrs old so again it was years ago when she was an infant. feel free to pm me if you have anymore questions,
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 8:11 PM on Dec. 10, 2010