how many of you think of your husband as cute?

My dh just called on his way home from work and asked if there was anything that I needed for him to pick up on his way home. Sometimes I just think he is so cute, the things he does. Do any of you feel this way about your dh's or what do they do that you find to be really helpful?

sue118

Asked by sue118 at 7:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• my Dh does that i find it very cute too and specially when he surprises me with thing i love its great to know that some one know u better then yourself
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:45 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• No, I've never thought of my husband as cute. Handsome, yes; sexy, oh yeah; but just not cute.

Answer by missanc at 7:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• my darling husband is cute to me.he is in this photo with our first child together.i also like how my husband still talks to me the way he did sometimes like before we married it makes me feel as though we are still dating and i like it alot.
    christinahilton

Answer by christinahilton at 7:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• If im quiet for longer than 5 minutes, haha, my hubby always asks if im okay in the most sincere voicem granted.. drives me nuts hes constantly checking on me, i think he is very genuine & kind hearted! I love cute men who take the time our of their days to make others feel special!!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 7:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• i think it's cute when my hubby talks to the baby in baby-talk! he tries to do a higher voice....it's cute
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:00 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• mine is sooo cute but with ugly tonge
    nadin8

Answer by nadin8 at 8:02 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Mine can be super cute... at least sometimes...lol
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 8:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Awe, that is so adorable! :-) I think my hubby is cute too. I love when he asks me something and then I look up and he has that cute smile on this face. Def can't resist. :)
    sugaree

Answer by sugaree at 8:46 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I use to think he was gorgeous but now every time I look at his face, all I can see is the image of him lapping up that nasty cum dumpsters c*nt....ugggg...gross
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:01 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Yes, to me he is very cute when he is ornery.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:22 PM on Dec. 10, 2010