what you do if you have a husbend who dosent agree with your ways with your kids?

my husbend wants his way when his there but i know more of the right way with my kids and i know what works for them cuz i do it all the times and cuz i spend all day with them so i think he should just let me finsh what i sarted from the morning til bed time and i think he should support me and not ignor my rules when he is home it is like telling the kids "mom's times is over" that really bothers me cuz they have to do it my way and when dad is home they ignooor me. I want my husbend to b with me on how i am the mom and just like they listin to the teacher at school they should listin to me if there are with me. i think my husebend just makes it worse for me and not helping to make them understand who i am. i really dont know what or how to say it.....

nadin8

Asked by nadin8 at 8:01 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• hi.. i think you have to talk to your hubby by heart....
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 8:12 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• This is something you and your hubby need to talk about. Tell him your feelings and your reasons and see if there is an middle ground you two could meet. :)
    myklexi

Answer by myklexi at 8:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I understand everything you just said. He should definitely support you! Yes the kids are not getting any rules or discipline when you and your hubby stand divided and that is why the kids are not listening to you. I would read some books or come to some middle ground. GL!
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 8:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2010