What's the funniest thing your kid has said today?

"How did I scare the hell out of you?"

She brought a bucket to me while I was on the phone with an old male friend saying that she caught the mouse. We DO have a mouse in here somewhere and I thought she managed to catch it and it was in the bucket. She had a Briar Rose softball in there.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 8:12 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• my mom was holding my two year old and she dropped her sippy cup and said "oh shit". my mom goes hey thats not a nice word so my dd says "oh fuck". i had to walk away so she wouldnt see me laughing.
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 3:59 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• He's always coming up with funny stuff, nothing out of the ordinary I can think of today though. :)

Kids will always amaze you with the stuff they come up with.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 8:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• He licked my forehead and yelled 'In your face!!' and ran off.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 8:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Can I have bazert after dinner?
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 8:16 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Victoria (2.5 years old) and I took the bus to the grocery store. It was snowing a bit, and quite cold. She brought along her Mickey Mouse stuffed animal.

Me: I'm so cold! Are you cold?
    Vic: Yeah! Mickey cold too!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:19 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• My mom was in the hospital today for stomach pain that turned out to be ulcers. While I was on the phone with her she was telling me all the tests the doctors did and wanted to do and I said "so they were just being a pain in your a$$" and my daughter (2) who was sitting next to me looks at me and says "I'm not a pain in the a$$"!! It was so cute I couldn't be mad lol.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• When asked what the best part of his day was today.
    "Surprisingly, nothing."

Thanks kiddo.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:08 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Today while I was trying to study for a medical terminology final, my 3 year old leaned over my diagram of the skeletal system and said: "Ooooh- a skeleton- scary!" She then proceded to flip through the book and asked me what all the diagrams were of... finally she concluded "Wow, I have a lot of stuff in me. Am I supposed to have all that?"
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• my cousin just had a baby the other day and the babies name is Allie.....i told my son about it and what her name was and he says,flat out "i dont like that name,lets call her flicker".................i almost started crying from laughing so hard.....he amazes me!
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 1:04 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• It wasn't today, but one of the more memorable things my almost 5 year old has said was "Mom, clean the crap so we can fire." Excuse me? He wanted me to move the stuff that had collected on the hearth all year so we could light a fire. Let me point out that daddy said mommy need to move the crap first. He got in trouble for that one.
    kerijeanbean

Answer by kerijeanbean at 9:44 AM on Dec. 13, 2010