Just wanted to say....

I'm at 130LBS!!!!!!! I've lost 14 pounds since I moved to where I live now and that was 4 month ago. I'm so excited!
I just really need to slim the thighs a little and lose the muffin top
What have you ladies done that helped you lose the annoying muffin top

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 8:16 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• CONGRATS! I need to do too, I gained good 14 lbs and would love to lose those lbs. how do you do it!
    myklexi

Answer by myklexi at 8:18 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• o gee....congrats first of all, but i am currently struggling with my love handles/muffin top too so i will check back to see the replies (and i hope it's something other than crunches or pilates lmao)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:18 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I am so jealous! I would say the best-est thing you can do is LOVE yourself the way you are anything else is gravy! Congratulations!

you rockMichelle

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 8:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• My muffin top is the thing I hate the MOST!!!! Wow, great post. I too will be checking back often. I need to lose mine, QUICKLY!!
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 8:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• you rock

2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 8:24 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Congrats!! That's awesome! I lost 25lbs doing Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. From muffin top to almost 6 pack! I also used everydayhealth.com to count my calories which also really helped me keep track. Good luck!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• To be honest ladies how I lost it isn't the best for anyone. I've just been really depressed the past few months and haven't really ate like I use too. I eat maybe 1-2 meals a day but the past month I've been working at eating healthy and been riding a stationary bike.

mommy_of_two388

Comment by mommy_of_two388 (original poster) at 8:24 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Well sadly your going to put all that weight back on. It is called the starvation diet pretty much your body is using the fat stored in your body to keep you going. Since your have lost so much and haven't added anything in your body will eat at the muscle and you will eventually gain it all back. I would start eating healthy and cardio, sit up set an example for your children to eat 5 times a day. 3 main meals and then two small snacks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Dec. 11, 2010