• In the Spotlight:

ANON answers only.... #3

If you could do anything to your husband, what would you do?

Or, what have you done to your husband?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've licked his booty.... I do it all the time with oral, we love it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:28 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I'll like to hit him the head with a hot skillet and make him realize what an ass he's being and what he's going to lose if he keeps up his BS and stop sucking his mothers tit
    Anonymous

• stick something up his butt and see how he likes it lol (he is always asking to do it in my butt) lol
    Anonymous

• I would make this divorce be final!!
    Anonymous

• If i had the guts Id totally tie him down & tease him like crazy & have my way with him..
    Where is Question #1?
    I found 2 & 3...
    Anonymous

• I want to give him a bj in the shower, clean him up real well, then lick his booty. I have done it once before and have been thinking about it all the time.
    I'd also like to try sticking something besides my finger in his butt. he claims he wouldn't like it but I bet he would.
    Anonymous

• LOL ok what is it with the butt fetishes
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 8:34 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• i only have an ex
    so mine is mean and evil

a transsexual would show up at his door, great boobs and a huge cock-just the way he wants it
    "she" would have him shower and tell him to clean out his asshole real good, "she ' would dance around in sexy undies,
    tie him up to the bed, put whipped cream all over his ugly huge asshole, bring the dog and cat into the bedroom, help the dog onto the bed-the dog is old
    and 'she' would get fressed and then leave the house
    Anonymous

• i would have let him go with the ow. she's such a miserable nasty hag and every man she's had has left her cause she cheated on them to. my so would have been in hell after only a month.
    Anonymous

• Start by giving him some truth serum (like there's any such thing...or is there?).
    Then the rest would depend on what he all said. Only problems is, stuffing something up his ass to butt rape him wouldn't necessarily be bad to him, he's offered to let me do it to him before - which is why I need the damn truth serum, to get some answers.

My first thought was "off him"...but then I'd have the kids all by my self...and they prefer daddy.
    Anonymous