What's for dinner tonight?

Mmm... Oven is beeping now...

Beef Stew Pie. Yummmmmy.

AtHomeMommy-3

Asked by AtHomeMommy-3 at 8:34 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Food & Drink

• pizza i have work tonight and dont want to clean my already clean kitchen
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 8:35 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Tortillas
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 8:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• daddy is working 24 hours tonight so it's momma's day off! we ordered pizza with extra cheese, i made a tossed salad (w/ranch) and it was all gone once the smoke cleared! they were ravenous i guess lol

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• We already ate. Tomato soup and grilled cheese
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:39 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Rosemary and Olive Oil Slow Cooker Chicken over brown rice with broccoli.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:04 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• We had to get my granddaughter's birthday presents for tomorrow,so we stopped at our newly opened Buffalo Wild Wings. It was ok, too noisy and crowded for me. Plus, the wings weren't all that great. I actually like Wingstop's better, now that I've tried both. But, it was nice to not have to cook,or clean up.LOL.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 9:11 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Tacos.
    VanBurren

Answer by VanBurren at 9:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• the kids requested macaroni & cheese since daddy's trucking. they also had hot dogs and the last of the fresh pears.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 9:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• We wanted something quick and had to use up the rest of the refried Beans. Therefore, for the second night in a row I was going to make Quesadillas. A favorite for DH and I. We even bought a different kind of tortillas at the store tonight, because the ones we had were corn based and not very good at all. (To me more then to me) However, the ones we had bought turned out to be too thin and completely fell apart when I tried to flip the quesadilla over. The first one I accepted, threw it out, and started over. The second one landed me in tears. Starving, Stressed, and pregnant leads to a lot of over dramatic emotions. Ha! I ended up having a few oreos and then some Corn Beef Hash. DH had Cheddar Brats. The night turned around and we enjoyed our last minute dinners, but I was about to have a meltdown .. and over two stupid quesadillas. Haha
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• McDonalds
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 1:00 AM on Dec. 11, 2010