If you could travel in time...

...and meet yourself as a 10 year old, what kind of advice would you give?

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 8:45 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would tell myself to not give up on my dream! Not to be afraid of taking risks! ( I would love to do that for one more day, just to be with my mom)
    cosmogal_7

Answer by cosmogal_7 at 9:09 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I would have to tell my 10 year old self that the best is yet to come, because the best is always yet to come!

my life has just gotten better and better every year.
    poopdeck2006

Answer by poopdeck2006 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I would tell myself to cherish my time with both of my parents because in a year when I turn 11 both of them are going to get very sick within a year of each other and that I will only have 4 years with my mother before she dies.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Stay the hell away from boys/men till you're way past 18 and get a college education because men are nothing but a heartache
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• lay off the little debbies and lose some weight. take care of your mom and encourage her to lose weight so she will live longer than she did. o and this would be good.....bangs are NOT a good idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Buy Ford stock at $2 a share. Buy gold at $500 an ounce and sell, sell, sell!!!!!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:59 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Don't believe in any man whatsoever! There is not a single one that deserves your time and trouble and they will all hurt you in one way or another. The only way to deal with them is to be just like them. Do not trust any of them ever and don't set up your life so your left alone when your right in the middle of it.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I would tell myself as a little girl that You are perfect the way you are. I would to tell her that you are safe and loved.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2010