Cougar on the prowl!!!!!

Hi, Im Tina, I am 40 years old and a single mom of my 18 year old son, Last night I was out with some girlfriends at a bar, we were talking to some younger guys. Anyway I took a likeing to one and he tooka liking to me. We were dancing and making out in the bar lol any way we were pretty deep in a make out and I felt his hand go up my skirt, i was so turned on, I said lets get out of here! I had a few drinks and he said i live in walking distance so I said lets go, anyway the sex last night and again twice this morning was excellent, amazing actually. heres the problem hes a college kid, hes a 21 year old Junior!!!!!!!!!!! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and he goes to the same school as my son!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell do i do.!!!!!!!!!!!

xtinababy

Asked by xtinababy at 8:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• YOU GO GIRL!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:52 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• WAY TO GO GIRL
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 8:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• What do you mean what do you do? If it was consensual.. it's between two adults!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• RIDE HIM TILL HE DRY! That's all...don't take it for anything else and YOU GO GIRL!!!!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:55 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• LOL! Way to go!!!! Don't worry what anyone thinks!!! Woooooooooo
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• keep it casual
    keep it safe

maybe you two will not see each other again?
    were there plans one would call
    or
    was it a wham bam
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:57 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• You are a grown woman with a grown child. You go girl!! As for your question..i'm not sure what you mean? Is this guy expecting to hear from you again and make this an on-going thing? If so that would shock the hell out of me from a college student you met at a bar lol I wouldn't worry about it though.. your sex life if your personal business and your son has know business knowing any of it!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:00 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I just read over what I said and WOW the amount of typos are insane lol Sorry ladies its been a long day =/
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:01 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• YOU GO GIRL ! Go for it...
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 9:10 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• what ever you want to!!!! You are both adults!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 9:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2010