Miley Cyrus smoking pot

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh5RLoHpw6Op6xSTHY

There is think for the video so what does everyone think about Miley Cyrus?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• SOOOOO . Who cares.. seriously, lmao! Who doesn't smoke weed ???
    I'm aware some people don't .... but some do, shouldn't be a big shock. LMAO.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 9:04 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• She's human she makes mistakes just like the rest of us. Unfortunately she's in the public arena so people make more of something then they would if it was say you or me.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 9:04 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Who cares if someone smokes pot...it's a plant. I smoked all day every day when I was her age and I turned out fine. Lets start judging when she's doing lines and sleeping will all of hollywood.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 9:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• eye rolling

josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:03 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• It was Salvia that she was smoking. It causes hallucinations ,laugh uncontrollably, mumble silly things and perform embarrassing feats. But HEY it was not POT! lol
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 9:03 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Agree with khf22
    ZachsMom325

Answer by ZachsMom325 at 9:08 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I soooooo don't care what she does, even if ti was pot most people try it and don't get stigmatized for it.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I think that we need to pray for our youth today. Ordinary kids have a problem with issues like this so imagine how hard it is for someone with her status. Plus people expect more from her because she is billy cyrus daughter. Pray for these young people because you would do the same thing if it was your child. I'm not standing up for what she did but I'm going to pray for her because talking about it don't help her.
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 12:53 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I dont get why so many people care!
    She turned 18 and smoked a LEGAL substance!!!!! Yes LEGAL!
    Would these same people care if she was smoking a cig? Cause all the 18 years olds i knew went out and bought a pack of cigs or lotto ticket or went to an indian casino when they turned 18 just for the hell of it because they could legally do it!
    And why do people keep comparing her to Lindsey Lohan? I dont think its fair to make that comparison until she is caught doing blow or shooting up and ending up in rehab or jail! Give the girl a break she is only human!
    coolassmom87

Answer by coolassmom87 at 9:26 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• who cares. We all already know she's another teen turn Lindsey Lohan
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:04 PM on Dec. 10, 2010