Is it Finals week for any of you college attending mommies?

All of mine will be completed by next Wednesday. I am so scatter brained right now with the holidays, preparing for my parents to come visit for Christmas, activities my daughter has going on for her dance class, and everyday life in general! I feel like I am going to do horrible on them!!! I have done a surprisingly good job keeping up this semester but now that finals are here I am questioning myself on how much I actually soaked in!! Good luck to all of you who are taking them this week or sometime soon

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 9:04 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have 2, one on Monday one on Wednesday. Fall semester finals are the WORST!!!! But then at least we get a break. Keep on rockin', ladies, we're almost there! (& BTW, you are all awesome for being college mommies!)
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 10:07 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Good luck to you too! I have finals next week and will be done by Wednesday too AND I've got my little girl in dance too lol. It's my first semester back after dropping out 10 years go and so far so good!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 9:08 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I have my last finals Monday and I haven't studied yet.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 9:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I only have two more to go. I have a take home exam to finish, and an online forensics final. Luckily I was able to opt out of one of my other finals.

Good luck everyone!
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:23 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• i only have one more on monday good luck everyone!!!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:39 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Agreed KA.. good luck to you all =)
    Ctink8189

Comment by Ctink8189 (original poster) at 10:12 PM on Dec. 10, 2010