Ok now its poop......... adult content

every since last saturday i have had off and on with the "poops" up until the last 2 days it has been like 6 times a day. I know i am dialated 1 cm and 50% effaced. But today after going like 6 times i all the sudden feel like i have to poop but i cant i have been in there many times its been alot of pressure but nothing, ive had low back pain which i have had for almost a week now. And there is no way i could be constipated from going from the runs to 6 times a day to now i dont think that could be possible. This will be my 3rd csection any ideas or advice?

piorkowski

Asked by piorkowski at 9:07 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I also have a very high pain tolerance so even though i have almost continous back pains i can stand them i can walk through them etc. THis is all so confusing
    piorkowski

Comment by piorkowski (original poster) at 9:09 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• You might have been in back labor. That pressure that feels like a BM with no BM in sight is what I felt when it was time to start pushing. Your baby may have dropped very low. I would call l&d and see what they have to say.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 9:09 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• it sounds like labor to me....how far are you? i would talk to my ob about it.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• i am 37 weeks due jan 3rd but since it is a section they will do it the last of december
    piorkowski

Comment by piorkowski (original poster) at 9:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• you very likely could be in the beginning of labor
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 9:26 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• i with all 3 of my kids, have gotten diahreea just hours before going to the hospital. that has always been my cue that labor is about to begin.
    indysownlilbit

Answer by indysownlilbit at 10:24 PM on Dec. 10, 2010