Mean Baby

My 18 month old i s a typical Gemini, either sweet as an angel or rotten as Satan, do any moms of toddlers who are challenging have any advice. She's never happy, throws tantrums, screams, throw stuff, I love her to death but I'm losing my mind LOL

rhonda111787

Asked by rhonda111787 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• When she starts screaming and throwing fits, take her by the hand (or carry if you have too) and put her in her room. Tell her she can come out when she is ready to be sweet. Then wait on the other side of the door so you can be sure she doesn't hurt herself. She'll get the picture that you aren't going to put up with fits, it may take a couple weeks but it does work.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 9:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• i have to do that with my 15month old, sometimes it works other times it dont but she has been ill recently, but she has stopped now though n so far been doing good for nearly 2weeks
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 9:16 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• when the kids where little and the act nasty i would put them back to bed get some more sleep i will see later and yes they all new be bitch back in bed
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 9:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2010