does anyone know a good workout regime. i had my son 6 months ago. im back to my pre-pregnancy size. but i have a little puge (i dont think i spelled it correctly). what are some ways to try and flatten my stomach more. i know it probably wont be the way it was before i got pregnant.

survivormama10

Asked by survivormama10 at 9:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• sit ups and and jillians michles(?) yoga meltdown it has a lot of moves that helps your core.
    Mommyof2boyz113

Answer by Mommyof2boyz113 at 9:22 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• LOTS of walking and a stationary bike
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:31 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• i used to do Denise Austin's arms, butt, tummy video. I had a nice flat belly then...
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 9:13 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• i know what u mean.. i'm doing the insanity program..and have lost a few inches off my belly..but i still have to tone up now.. the rick is to gain muscle cause muscle burns fat... and if you do tone up and gain muscle just be aware that muscle is heavier on the scale then fat is... so the scale will prob go up..but the pants size will go down...once i'm done with the insanity program i'm going to do chan lean extreme program to gain muscle! =)
    littlepeele

Answer by littlepeele at 10:46 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Cardio is the best fat blaster I've heard Jillian's 30 day shred is really really good. Walking is good and you can take baby with you as long as you're bundling him up if you're somewhere cold.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 9:33 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• follow my weight loss journey after twins at http://gettingfitaftertwins.blogspot.com/
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 1:47 AM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Yoga and pilates
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:46 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• cardio, weights and plenty of water
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 31, 2011