Anyone else have an S.O that throws fits?

Mine, got pissed because I calmly spoke up and voiced I didn't like what he said to D.S then. When he tried his normal routine of getting under my skin it didn't work. I remained calmed and just talked to him, He has been pouting downstairs in his room. (S.O not my son) for over an hour. I am so sick of this crap. Especially close to Christmas

1nglmom3

Asked by 1nglmom3 at 9:22 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• So does mine. We actually got into an argument today and kept talking over me the whole time. I hate him,

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 9:24 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Sorry no personal experience but I would just ignore this behavior or he may try it more often.
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 9:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• i USED TO.. lol
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 9:26 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• my husband used to be like that. he would be so pissed whenever i showed emotion of any kind. he wanted me to be like a robot or something. finally i reached my breaking point and told him that he is being ridiculous, i have the right to show my feelings, and if he doesn't start treating me better we (me and the kids) are moving out. then he had a mini-nervous breakdown and now he treats me well. maybe you should tell him how you feel, and if he's unwilling to change start making arrangements for a seperation. i'm not talking about giving him an empty threat....i was fully prepared to put money down on an apartment and move out. that is what made him realize what a big deal it was for me. i guess you have to either talk some sense into him or wait until you reach your breaking point like i did. gl either way though.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:26 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Mine does. He acts like a spoiled little 8 year old all the time
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:31 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Nope, I am married to an adult.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 9:31 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Omg, I'm in the middle of listening to a hissy fit right now. And of course, he is saying I yell all the time and blah, blah blah. Pretty much he blames me for all the things he actually does. I'm so damned sick of it right now, I'm about ready to pack the kids up and just leave his a$$. The only time I actually yell is when I raise my voice to be heard over his temper tantrums. *sigh* I just wish he'd go away, we'd all be so much happier.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• No SO, but an ex-husband. That's why he is my EX.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:44 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• My soon to be ex husband throws temper tantrums. They happen more now then they ever did but then again he does not have the control he used to either.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 11:15 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Men can be such babies. Seriously.
    My husband throws tantrums. He'll throw his hands up, 'growl', slam his hand down on his desk, or something of that nature.
    Now don't get me wrong I have my moments of throwing a fit, but that's usually when I'm pushed to my limit. Like tonight and dinner fell apart in the pan, the kids were whinning and screaming, I was starving, stressed, and am always exhausted. I think I have a right to throw a fit. However, DH throws them over the silliest things. Usually it is over him misunderstanding something I say, because he's not paying full attention.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2010