I feel i tryin to help him! adult content

i took my 6 yrs old son. to the doctor yester day and he. snapped out when he was ask to talk to his doctor about . his behavior in school! he took an chair and therw it at me AND PUNCH ME , KICK ME ECT. .... in front of the doctor, dsh worker, and his behavor speacilist. ect. and other doctor..... so the doctor (302) my son. and not he in the hospital gettin help. there was nothing i can do to stop them from (302) him. ...... dhs said let him get help he has metal issus...................... my question for everyone is .( DO YALL THING I AM AN BAD MOM FOR LETTIN MY SON GET (302). ....OR DO YALL THING I DID RIGHT FOR WANT MY SON TO GET HELP???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Kids' Health

• no hunny if he is that bad it is best to get him help now and not wait. You did the right thing.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 9:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I agree if he was at risk for hurting himself and others (which by your post he was) then you did the right thing
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:52 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I think that it is good that he is getting help. Be involved in his help. Stay close to the situation.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:52 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• THANK U ! GUYS! I FEEL AN LIL BETTER . About what going one... ! he has hurted other people... he hurted my three yrs old... and kids in school. where the child had to rushed to the hospital. it was the frist time and the last he will try to hurt . other.... .. i love my son and want the best for him.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I'm sorry but I don't understand what you're saying, and I have no clue what (302) is.
    Anonymous

• Anon, I think 302 is a code...like "blue papering" for involuntary admission into a psychiatric ward. Please correct me if I'm wrong, OP. Personally, I think you did the absolute best for him. If you'd disallowed and and he got worse, you'd never forgive yourself....he's getting the help he needs, there's nothing, absolutely nothing wrong with that and you're NOT a bad mom for allowing it.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 6:25 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I don't know what 302 is, but it sounds like you are trying to do your best.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 3:46 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• Sounds like a tough situation and that you are just trying to do your best. *Hugs*
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 5:38 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• THANK YOU ALL FOR UR POST AND ANSWER TO MY QUESTION.....AND FOR THOSE THAT DONT NO WHAT (302) IS IT WHERE U ARE PLACE IN THRE HOSPITAL. FOR WEEKS , DAYS MONTH OR THE REST OF UR LIFE UNTIL. U OR THE PERSON U PLACE IN THE MENTAL HOSPITAL. AND THEY CANT BE LET OUT UNTIL THEY GET THE TREATMENT OR HELP THEY NEED WITH THERE. ISSUS.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:38 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• You are trying to do your best, but get help now before its too late
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:37 PM on Dec. 12, 2010