colic

hello ladies my son is a mont old and has colic....do you have any tips that will help he wants to be moving ALL the time......i have 2 other children(almost 4 and almost 2) and cant be bouncing holding and rocking him all the time like he wants so is there any tricks or anything that will help i have gotten the bottles that say they help colic but HAHA not really helping....thank you ladies!!

Mommmy_To_3

Asked by Mommmy_To_3 at 9:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It might not be colic. Check out symptoms of infant acid reflux. A lot of kids that they used to call colicky actually probably had AR. AR doesn't usually peak until after 6 months, so you might want to do some research to see if it might apply to him, then speak to your dr. Acid reducers go a long way to make AR babies much more comfortable and pleasant. Good luck!
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 9:52 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• check out this site
    http://www.infantrefluxdisease.com/infant_acid_reflux/
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 9:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• It might be the type of formula that you are using. Some babies do better with either soy or lactose free formulas.

I would speak to your pediatrician. Also make sure that he is well burped and look into a miracle blanket for swaddling.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 9:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• My son had colic and I bought him a swing.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 11:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Wear him in a sling or wrap.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:17 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• do u have a swing my sisters daughter was colic and she had a swing that she put her in it and it kepted her occupied so it helped her alot.

sincerely,
    tiffany strunk aka sparks
    tiffanynick

Answer by tiffanynick at 4:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2010