Differences in the parties....HAHAHA

THE DIFFERENCE: Conservative vs Lib?
If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one. If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't` eat meat. If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a conservative sees a foreign threat, he thinks about how to defeat his enemy. If a liberal wonders how to surrender gracefully and still look good.

If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life. If a liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a person of color is conservative, they see themselves as independently successful. Their liberal counterparts see themselves as victims in need of government protection.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation. A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL, but some of the think skinned liberals won't find any humor in it, trust me
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• you rockclappingbowing down Of everything I've seen on here lately, that is the truest thing I've seen in ages! That is awesome,and 100% TRUE!!!!! Printing that one out. Thanks for sharing!

cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 9:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I think i read that 10 years ago. Is this all you could find? Try a different search engine or website.There are much better jokes about liberals than this cheap, recycled, sarcasm.

UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 9:55 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

•  

well, it is NOT true. They all fit my daughters' in-laws who are livng off of the Government and they are all Conservative Republicans. So there. How about that?

kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 a minute ago

Yeah, and you'd better listen to her, or she's gonna do this:toddler tantrum

Anonymous

• There is no difference between the two major parties, anyone who thinks otherwise is getting paid or a fool. This is just more Liberal bashing disguised as humor, woohoo, and none apply to the Liberals I know.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 10:00 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• , and none apply to the Liberals I know

Then your'e not paying attention. I can't think of one single liberal it doesn't apply to.
    Anonymous

• I'm not gonna lie, I chuckled. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:06 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Fuuny...... and TRUE
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:07 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Grow some balls Anon. I'd rather be called a liberal than a coward.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 10:07 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I think it characterizes it quite well. Kerp, the only thing you left out was sticking your tongue out. You say you know conservatives that live off the gov't. Well, if we got all the conservatives together that live off the gov't, and then I get to go to my school and get all the liberals who live off the gov't, I would win 10 - 1 without breaking a sweat.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:09 PM on Dec. 10, 2010