how to make my day less stressful for the 16th (thursday) and what to make for dinner.

ok so I have my first prenatal visit my appointment is at 530. The thing is dh is going with me he works until 5 so he will be home just enough time for us to leave. About 515. My mom is probably watching the kids and taking our oldest to ballet. Well, my dd is in all day kindergarden she doesn't get home until about 2:45pm. The thing is she gets homework on Thursdays. I don't know how I am going to do all this before I go to the doctor. And make dinner please help....

This is what I have to do. She gets home I have to help her with her homework (2-3 pages), then read her the book she has to dread everyday, get her a bath and dressed and her hair done for ballet, get my youngest a bath since I don't know what time I will be back (depends on how busy the doctor is), I also have to make dinner and get myself ready. I want to get a bath (because I will probably have an internal ultrasound and that parinaoys me unless I have a bth loL), so anyway what can I make easy for dinner so I have time to do everything. Also how can I make this day less stressful for me with everything I have to do lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• oh I also have to take the kids to my moms to be watched and be at the doctors before 530.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Put something in the crockpot early in the day, so you will be free later. Do you have a crockpot?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:27 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Can't your mom give the little one a bath?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:29 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Can your mom give the little one a bath? Can you have pizza delievered or can mom pick up Mcdonalds or Tacos for the kids on the way? I'd skip the homework and just send a note to the teacher. It's only kindergarten.
    anninflorida

Answer by anninflorida at 5:54 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• If your mom is watching the kids, I would ask her to help with the homework, bath, ect.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:43 AM on Dec. 12, 2010