Do you have family Christmas pictures taken?

reindeer 2Do you have  family Christmas pictures made? If so, do you send those out to family, friends, co workers? Do you usually get anything back, such a compliments, cards or phone calls thanking you for the Christmas picture?

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 10:02 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Holidays

• yes, i get pictures of the kids, and have a photo christmas card (do you know what i mean? it's late lol). it's a pain in the butt, but it comes out very nice every year. usually i do get phone calls from my friends or a note inside of christmas cards saying that they love seeing the kids, etc.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:07 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• i usually get christmas pictures but i think this year we'll just stick with my daughter's school photo from around halloween and start up again next year so we can also include the new baby that will be a couple months old by then.
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 10:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• This will be our first year getting them done.
    I am only giving them out to a few people and I know that not everyone will respond back.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• didn't this year
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 11:34 PM on Dec. 10, 2010