Is there that one

guy that you totally trashed and made other choices that now years later you wish you had stuck with?

About 12 years ago my husband kicked me out cause he wanted to sow his oats and I met this guy, he was funny, opened doors for me, sweet, asked for hugs, had and amazing package and knew what to do with it. When the SO found out, he cried for me to come back, he would change, blah, blah, blah and I fell for it. I so with I had stuck with that other guy. My life would be so different now.

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 10:08 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes a man I dated 20 years ago. No one has given me that kind of love. And in bed....oh mama. That's all I can say about that.
    pferg

Answer by pferg at 10:56 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Honestly I dated some really great guys... I just like to think they prepared me for who I was when I found DH!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 10:10 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• my high school boyfriend i always thought i should've stayed with and now as it turns out he and i are together married and expecting our first baby at the end of next summer
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 10:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• There isn't another man i ever dated that would or could ever love or treat me as well as my hubby does and most importantly my hubby is the best father that my DD could ever have. My hubby would do anything and does everything for my DD and I and my SC also. He really is a great man and i guess that makes me a very lucky momma :~)

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 10:15 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Honestly, no. I still think about 2 of my early loves with fondness and nostalgia. But I don't think I would want to be with them today. I am happy with my life as it is.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:19 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• It's easy to get caught up in what you should've or could've done. I know I've found myself thinking about the better choices I could've made in my life. Regardless of what you could've done the reality is that you can't change it now. You can get in contact with the better choice and see if there's something there, but outside of creating a future you can't do anything. It's not worth your time, your emotions, and your patience to sit and think about what you should've done. You made those choices and hopefully have learned from your mistakes. The only thing you can do now is make better choices to create a better future for yourself. Hopefully, again, you've learned from your mistakes and know better then to follow the same path.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• no never felt that way.... i am still waiting for a real man to come my way i am tired of low down dirty m-f**ers.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 3:51 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• All the folks I dated before I got hitched were complete douchebags, lucky me!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:15 AM on Dec. 11, 2010