Does any one know where I can find a list of all the baby items I will be needing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• maybe babycenter.com they have tons of help links and information
    Parkers_Mommy8

Answer by Parkers_Mommy8 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I love babycenter.com for their weekly e-mail with tons of info. It tells you week by week as to what changes and things are happening during each week of your pregnancy. And then after it tells you what you should expect and prepare for as you baby is born and growing on a weekly or monthly basis. If you ask any mom on here questions i'm sure they'll help you. We've all been there. But maybe you'd like to join one of the groups on here for more info.
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 10:40 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:30 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• babycenter and also u can find a list in baby talk the magazine that u can find in ur OB GYN 's office
    Imane1215

Answer by Imane1215 at 10:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Diapers.com, babiesrus.com, target.com, buybuybaby.com all have lists of what you need........basically every registry site does. All of them are pretty comprehensive.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:44 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I used Target and edited it to my liking. You just go online and can print the list out without downloading anything. A lot of the stuff I either wasn't interested in buying, or I found excessive.

Babycenter became spam to me, as did most of the other websites. I just didn't care for that.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 12:45 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• how far gone are you
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2010