So My Closet....

After being a SAHM for almost 2 years needs a serious face life.... but I sometimes feel bad about shopping....

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 10:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I hear you.... My body changed so much after my first son, even when I was pretty much back to my prepregnancy weight, nothing fit. I'm a pastor's wife, and every week I would nearly cry trying to find something to wear to church. DH finally scolded me a little for not buying clothes, so I decided to just do it. I'd been doing a little work on the side for my mom, plus got some money for my birthday, plus I took some out of our account. It was nice to actually go shopping and know I had money to spend! The hard thing was, having a breastfeeding baby, it was hard to get it done in the time I had! I think if you do go shopping, decide how much you can spend and think of it as an investment, then BUY QUALITY CLOTHES THAT ARE GOING TO LAST! Dont' let yourself only look at sales racks.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 10:57 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• California Closets are awesome.

http://www.californiaclosets.com/bedroom

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:28 PM on Dec. 10, 2010