Waxing my own eyebrows??

I"m sick of paying for this when it needs done about every 2- 3 weeks, too much to tweeze, what can I buy that works and will be simple?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Nov. 7, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I use Nads. You can buy it in walmart, I really like it, it doesnt irritate my skin. It comes in either a wand($9) specifically for brows, then a slightly larger one for like a moustache or under arms, then there is a bigger tub size for legs. I really recommend it!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:21 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I have always found that having my brows professionally done and then maintaining them every few days with tweezers is the best option. I think there is way too much risk in home waxing eyebrows - I can't paint them on if I screw up.
    erinbee

Answer by erinbee at 4:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I like the wax strips with the wax already on them. That's what I use and I've had great results.
    CurvieMomma

Answer by CurvieMomma at 1:58 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I couldnt find nads so I bought the sally hansen wax kit, I was sooo nervous and the crap was stringing everywhere like pizza cheese but they turned out good!!! I just had to tweeze very little afterwards.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:23 AM on Nov. 11, 2008

• i use the sally hansen wax strips the ones that are two pieces of plastic with wax in btwn and i cut them to the shape i want
    h_anne88

Answer by h_anne88 at 10:23 PM on Nov. 23, 2008