to those that have direct tv

what channels are the christmas movies on? I am wanting to watch some with my kids. I am talking like rudolf, maricle on 34th street, christmas story, frosty, charlie brown stuff like that? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• I don't know, I haven't been able to find them myself. I think your best bet would be buying them.
    AlyssaJones

Answer by AlyssaJones at 10:46 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• It's just like with cable, it varies.. what you can do (if your remote is like mine, anyway) is hit menu, scroll down to "search for shows" & enter the name of the movie you want. It'll show you channels & times that it'll be coming on soon. Hugs, hope it works for you!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 10:58 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• WELL I DONT WATCH THINGS ABOUT CHIRSMAS.... or anything like that........ but try abc family..... or tlc, other channels that have to do wit family ....fax family ect.... bye...... i am muslim.... so i am not allow to watch show like this..
    zahairah03

Answer by zahairah03 at 11:08 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Try directv.com ... you can pull the guide easier than on TV and the searching is much easier. 

They may be showing them on the 101 like they do with the Halloween movies. AMC or TCM might be showing some. 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:12 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• We have DirecTV. I have watched Christmas movies on Hallmark Channel, ABC Family, Disney, and Lifetime.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:16 PM on Dec. 10, 2010