We all know that winter can have its drawbacks, but...

Tell us your favorite things about Jack Frost's favorite season! Mine are flannel PJs & sheets, home-made soups, chili, & my dark hot chocolate made from my great grandmother's recipie. What about you?

KA91

Asked by KA91 at 10:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love changing to the new season of coats, sweaters, boots, and gloves...Christmas of course...sitting in the dark next to a burning fire in the fireplace enjoying a mug of hot chocolate and/or coffee reading a book or watching TV...eating warm comfort food like chili...baking those homemade sugar cookie cut-outs with different colored icing and sprinkles...watching the snowfall and the wildlife coming out to eat...winter brings a sense of calmness to me....
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 8:34 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I love.love.love cold mornings waking up under a pile of blankets. I sleep soo much better when it's colder then I do in the heat.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:56 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• walking in from the cold to a nice warm house or have a fire cracking away
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 10:56 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I agree with the flannel sheets. Also sitting in front of the fireplace wrapped up in an afghan.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 10:57 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Christmas!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:00 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Not having a $400 electric bill!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:06 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Baking up a storm - I rely on my oven to help heat the house some days (I bake, I don't just turn it on for heat!). Warm comfy clothes & snuggling under blankets. Not sweating!
    Anonymous

• Playing in the snow with my children. I love the snow. And hot chocolate when we come back in.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 12:02 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Ohhh I wish I had a fireplace!!!! I love them so much but our house doesn't have one :*(
    KA91

Comment by KA91 (original poster) at 11:01 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Well today I went for a walk in the snow with my dog. In the snow and it was like so much fun for her. This is her first snow and she was running around enjoying all of it. So that was really good.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:00 AM on Dec. 11, 2010