My BIL pissed me off... adult content

I was chatting with my BIL online and he was asking me about one of my friends. She's not a real good friend of mine, but he was just inquiring about her because he thinks she's pretty. I told him that I didn't think he should try and persue anything with her because she's a little "trampy" and isn't one to be faithful in a relationship. I was saying this to look out for his best interest. So then he asked me about my BEST friend. She is with a guy right now that she's been with for about 2 years but I don't see them getting married. So I told my BIL that she has a boyfriend right now but I didn't think they would be together forever, so maybe 1 day he'd have a chance with her...but that I didn't think that he is her type. He asked me why and I said because she tends to like the more "goody goody" guys and my BIL has a wild side that I don't think she'd go for. SO THEN my BIL goes "well Santa won't be bringing you jack shit for Christmas this year. Talking trash about your friends behind their backs...Santa doesn't like that shit." UM WHAT?! I was so not expecting that reaction from him...and if I was doing anything, I was looking out for HIM! My family! I'm so mad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Yeah, maybe he was joking?

I would think a guy would be more flattered to be told he had a "wild side" than if he was told he was a goodie goodie.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:15 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• what an idiot...i'd tell him to look for a booty call on his own and stop asking me for help
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I think he took offense to him not being her type so he took it out on you.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:06 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Hopefully he will get over it. Sorry your BIL got pissed over something so stupid.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:02 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• He is sorta right but if he didn't want an honest opinon, he shouldn't have asked in the first place.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• If you were talking to him online you do not know his tone. He could have been joking. You said he had a bit of a wild side...sounds like it came out in joking form to me.

I would just let it go.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 11:09 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• If it were me, I'd probably give him a call & see what was up. It did sound to me like that could've been meant as a joke, so I would try to find out from him before I let my bloodpressure skyrocket. Hope that's all it was, doll, cause if not then that was pretty sh***y.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 11:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2010