What is this pain?

all day ive had this pain in my stomach it switches sides. but, it feels as if i ate a whole bunch of food and went out running. its very painful and nothing makes it better but, standing up makes it sooo much worse i have to waddle when i walk as i slouch over instead of standing up straight. :( DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IT MAY BE??? Everytime i tell the doctor im having pain she says that its round ligament pain. But, this doesnt feel like any of the pains ive had before.

williams81209

Asked by williams81209 at 11:01 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• how far gone are you, i ended up in really bad pain n i came to find out it was just everything stretching for the baby
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Yep, it sounds like round ligament pain to me. Mine always felt like a stitch in my side.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• im 24 weeks and 1 day. But, Ive had the stretching pains before and it feels nothing like this but, it could be stretching
    williams81209

Comment by williams81209 (original poster) at 11:04 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I had that too in my 1st trimester. I went to the ER and they said it was normal.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 11:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• It sounds normal to me. Didn't say it was fun though, I'm 25 weeks and I feel like this will never go away! I think its round ligament pain. I HATE waddling around I feel like a duck lol
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:38 AM on Dec. 11, 2010