whats ur answer!!

DO U THINK sexting is cheating and would u give that person a second chance

mommyndmarried

Asked by mommyndmarried at 11:19 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• i don't think it's cheating but it could lead to it, it's not appropriate imo
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• i agree with josiesmommy
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:21 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I do think it is cheating and no second chances after cheating.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:22 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• It's crossing a line, definitely, but I don't view it the same as I would physical cheating or even masturbating via web cam. Whether or not you view it as cheating it is a betrayal of trust and very hurtful. I could work to forgive if the person was worth it and understood that it was a behavior that had to stop. If they stopped it and showed that they were sorry I could forgive, it would take a while though.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I would deffinitely call it cheating.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 11:23 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Yes, it is cheating. Do you want your man looking at naked pics of a female "friend" of his? WHY would he do that? Come on. It is INFIDELITY. Period.
    Anonymous

• Cheating no, but it's like having an affair so therefore trust is broken, feelings are hurt, and it's basically going to have the same outcome as if it were cheating.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:26 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I think it's pretty damn close. What bothers me about it is, it's a real woman! Porn is one thing, to my mind- no chance you're ever going to meet that woman. With sexting, he could just call her up & meet her somewhere. & if she's sexting, there's a good chance she'd be willing to do more! & same thing goes for women sexting men. IMHO, if you're in a relationship serious enough that "cheating" is a word that can be used, it's serious enough not to be sending out (or receiving) naked pictures.

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I think anything you wouldn't (and know you shouldn't) do in front of your SO is cheating. Forgivable? Ya if the guilty person was to do everything to make it right.
    Sonnyswife

Answer by Sonnyswife at 11:30 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Well if I wouldn't do it my self then it is wrong. Or better yet if I did not want it done by my hubby then it is wrong. The thing is do unto others as you would want done to you works for me. So no it is not technically speaking cheating he did not insert his penis into her mouth or any where else. But I would be pretty dang mad. Forgivable? I D K.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:58 PM on Dec. 10, 2010