bottomless pit?

I am 32 weeks and seriously can not stop eating. I just constantly feel hungry every 10 min. No matter what I eat. I've tried drinking lots to fill me up and even chewing on ice and its not working. Anyone experience this?

randibosin

Asked by randibosin at 11:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes, the best thing to do is eat healthy things with high fiber or protein.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 11:34 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Oh yes! I could eat SO much while pregnant (at least before about 34 weeks) and craved EVERYTHING. I remember once craving soup from one restaurant, a sandwich from another, and dessert from another. I went to three restaurants and got carry-out to satisfy all of the cravings, lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Oh my gosh with my first daughter I was that way. I would plow down a box of cereal in one day and that was while drinking a gallon of milk. I'd buy those trays of sliced veggies and fruit from the deli and just sit down and eat the whole thing. Box of wheat thins, gone. I was a piggy and gained like 60 lbs while pregnant with her. I tried to eat healthy and I still packed on pounds. Oh well, at least when you're not pregnant anymore you have time to get back into shape.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Yes. Toward the end of my pregnancy I amazed myself at how much I could put down. It was wild. I think I gained the most weight of my pregnancy in the final month, just because I was suddenly ravenous all the time.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 11:22 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• yes I felt that way.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:22 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I was the same way! I could eat like 2 grown men combined! Like pp said, high fiber foods will help to make you feel full.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:39 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• i get it at the beginning of my pregnancies and wind up hungry enough to eat like every 2 to 3 hours but not at the end before. i usually get pretty bad heartburn at the end which makes me not really want to eat a lot.
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 11:48 PM on Dec. 10, 2010