Miley Cyrus using a bong on video?

I know she was using Salvia, which is legal, but still? I wonder if she'll get to be like Lindsey Lohan...

Averylee85

Asked by Averylee85 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• I feel for celebrities because they have it hard. People make an idol out of them and expect so much from them. I'm happy that I'm not in the limelight.
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 12:45 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• i think she is starting to head for disaster
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I don't really care what she does, but she's an idiot. She seems to be taking the same path Britney Spears has taken. Salvia may be legal, but it's very potent, especially depending which one you're doing. It being legal makes it no less scary. In fact, I'd have more respect for her probably if it was pot she was smoking. Salvia can mess you up a whole lot more than weed.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:35 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• If she sticks to Salvia, she won't. Salvia is not addictive nor pleasurable. But still, I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up like Lindsay Lohan.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:38 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Yeah thats if Salvia is what she was really using. No one can know for sure. But like anime mom said, if she was smoking pot it would have been "better" in my opinion. I've never liked her and knew she was gonna be heading down the typical, child star diaster route from day 1. She's a tramp and sucks.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Just ONE MORE child star that will likely end up falling apart in adulthood...and you can be Americans will be foaming at the mouths to watch the trainwreck. Sickening.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:32 AM on Dec. 11, 2010