Anyone have pimples (TMI) adult content

On your breasts? Near the nipple? I had a small bump show up about two days ago that came out of nowhere, it looks kind of like a pimple and I got a little gunk out of it. Was wondering if anyone else has had something like this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Health

• Yea, I get them sometimes. It sucks, but anywhere there's a pore, there can be a pimple. I hope it's the only one you get! Hugs doll
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 11:41 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• THank you so much. Yes it does suck, it is the worst pimple I have had in my life!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:03 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Ug, I swear, I get them EVERYWHERE. It's gross.
    If it was around your areola, it might have been a Montgomery Gland, which develops when you're pregnant. It secretes an oil to keep your nipples from cracking. I still have them, even though I stopped nursing 9 months ago.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:12 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Every once in awhile, yeah. They're awful.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 6:50 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I have had them before, nothing major though, just keep them clean so they don't get infected and they heal fast.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:51 AM on Dec. 12, 2010