WYR adult content

Would you rather that your mother is visiting you and your husband/boyfriend/fiance (whatever) and she discovers a PORNO in the dvd player, or she is visiting you while you are single and discovers your DILDO in your bedside table?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in

• Omg, I would much rather her discover a porno than a dildo. At least I could blame the porno on my husband, lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:30 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• O gosh... probably the porn. I had something similar happen one time.... I get Cosmo every month, & DF & I will both read it & circle the things that interest us (If you've ever read Cosmo, you know what I'm talking about) Anyway, I had left it sitting & mom asked if she could read it... I was studying, focusing on my school work, & I said yes without thinking. Mom sat & read through the whole thing, then grinned & said she'd leave it since I obviously wasn't done with it yet. Only then did I realize what she had just seen. I have never blushed redder in my entire life!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 11:39 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• porno, b/c it wouldn't be mine and i wouldn't be embarassed lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:29 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• dont matter, my mom knows everything about me. and im not embarrassed by that stuff.
    Luckybear05

Answer by Luckybear05 at 12:08 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• But it would have to be yours, it is in YOUR house, in YOUR DVD player! LOL!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:30 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• you said husband...my husband lives in the same house as i do
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I ask because my mom did discover a porno in my dvd player that my husband and I had left in there. I was so embarrassed but my mom just laughed it off as best she could. So we occasionally watch it. Shhhh.... don't tell! LOL!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:32 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• You wouldn't be embarrassed if your husband left porn in the dvd player and mom discovered it? I would be embarrassed either way.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• no, my mom is pretty cool lol she'd probally laugh and say "eww" or something but would just laugh it off
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:34 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• PORNO
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 11:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2010