Feeling like crap

I'm 6 months pregnant and I feel so worthless. I have no energy, and I'm starting to feel really depressed. My boyfriend isn't helping since he's stressed out too but he's not understanding at all. What do you ladies do when you feel like you're at your breaking point?

shanapiv

Asked by shanapiv at 11:37 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I sit and chill out. Prioritize what is REALLY important and what isn't. I let things go that I otherwise would fight to complete or fulfill (obligations), I say "no" to lots of things. I look at my life and make a check list of what is good in my life and what I am thankful for and then I ask myself "What is the very worst that can happen?" In my case, it would be having to move in with my parents! Anyway, hang in there and take time for you. Good luck.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:52 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I cry to let it all out. I'm 8 months pregnant and crying is the safest way for me to release it all. I usually cry in the shower and surprisingly it makes the shower more relaxing. Things will get better. Hard times are just a test of your faith & strength. Hold on. And congrats on the pregnancy.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 11:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I turn into mega bitch and tell it like it is lol.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 12:25 PM on Dec. 11, 2010