what's the longest period that u and ur DH don t talk after a fight or a disagrement?

its been 10 days now that we talk only if its needed and we don t look at each other on the eye.how abt u?is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• About 5 minutes. One of us always gives in and talks to the other one, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:42 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• about 30 mins to an hour...but we both have degrees in psychology so its rare that we dont talk things out

i know our time is short...but 10 days cant be normal. how bad a fight was it?
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:43 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• 2 days.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:45 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• op: bad at all. he s hardheaded and i m too
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:47 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Not long. I think the longest was a day, but we argued at 7 am, right when he got home from work, and he slept all day, so we wouldn't have talked anyway. We talked it out when he woke up.
    Jenny-talia

Answer by Jenny-talia at 11:49 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• The only time we don't work everything out during a fight is when he has to go to work in the middle of it or he falls asleep lol. We almost never leave things unfinished. When we don't talk after a fight it's because he's at work or we're sleeping, and even then we usually get it solved. I hate leaving things undone. 10 days seems long to me too. Try makeup sex and then talking it out :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I could go for weeks but he never holds a grudge so it's nearly impossible to ignore him. He keeps talking to me and texting like normal, so I have to answer him or I'll look like the ass.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:05 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I went 2 weeks once. He was away finishing college and did something pretty heinous and I blocked and deleted him from my social networking sites and messenger, and I didn't answer his calls and deleted all texts without reading them. Don't ask me why I forgave him because he's a repeat offender and now we're on the road to splitsville for the same thing I ignored him for before.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:10 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• My husband and I never talk to each other about anything important...he never wants to hear it, so we don't talk much period.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 12:35 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Once, he lasted 2 days. Usually 20 minutes. I don't even remember what it was about.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 1:05 AM on Dec. 11, 2010