Breast Implant moms: A question for you! adult content

Are you happy with them? Do you regret them? Were you able to breast feed? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I love mine. Don't regret a moment of getting them. Mine are saline and BTW...you're suppose to get them AFTER you've had all the kids your going to have and AFTER all the breastfeeding your going to do.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 12:33 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I don't have them, but I do know some stuff about them with breastfeeding, as I am a lactation specialist. It all depends on the surgery, as there are different methods, whether they cut the nipple, whether they went above or below the pectoralis muscle, and other factors. Ideally, if you plan to breastfeed, it's best to wait until after you're done having kids, because pregnancy changes everything so much, and you may require more surgery to fix what pregnancy has done.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:41 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I couldn't imagine having implants. I'm told that you can breastfeed with implants.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:14 AM on Dec. 15, 2010