If you could have

anything, anything at all...feeble, frivolous, imaginery, selfish...what would you really, really want for Christmas?

I have someone by my side who's only concern would be to make me happy...even if it's just for one day.

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Holidays

• I'd have my husband's dad with us at Christmas. He died when my husband was only 4, and I'd love for him to meet the grandson that is named after him. I'd love to meet him myself. :*
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I would get to see my grandmother and grandfather one more time and tell them the things I didnt and should have.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 11:55 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• A plentiful and never ending supply of healthy food for everyone in the world.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 1:53 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Right now, a new car. Audi Q7 por favor =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:06 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I would LOVE a Toyota Venza. My husband and I share 1 car, and have a baby on the way. We could really use the space :)
    SamKJones

Answer by SamKJones at 3:36 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I would love to see all of my family & my husbands family that have died once again. Those were happy times and I can't seem to find that exact happiness again
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:23 AM on Dec. 11, 2010