I am 7 weeks prego and..... adult content

my breasts have spurts where they hurt very bad and it hurts all the way into my nipples. It isnt all the time though. Did you experience this or is it just me? How long will this soreness last? I didnt have this with my last two.

ready4baby2011

Asked by ready4baby2011 at 11:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My boobs felt extremely sore until the very end of my first trimester. I'm 25 weeks and they're still a little sore! Seems you got lucky with your first two! It is very common, I believe.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:36 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Does it feel like someone is poking a needle into your nipple? I got that pain every once in awhile while pregnant with my second daughter, a little more often while I was breastfeeding her, and still to this day I get it every once in awhile.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 12:37 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• That's how I knew I was pregnant. My nipples were SO sore and sensitive that just putting on a shirt was painful. It should pass in a few weeks,.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:38 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Sounds normal. Everyone is different, and every pregnancy is different, even for the same woman. I wouldn't worry about it. You can try using a sleep bra (maternity stores will carry them). It won't make the pain go away, but it will take the edge off at night enough to allow you to sleep. Mine hurt like hell, and those things were my saving grace.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:38 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• My boobs hurts worse with my first. They went from an A to a D in two weeks. They had such BAD red stretch marks it looked like if you were to bump them they would burst. They have just went up a cup size so far this time...a bit sore but not too bad.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:16 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I am eleven weeks and mine hurt really bad at first (4-9 wks) but now its off and on.My nipples felt like millions of needles were stabbing them and my breasts felt incredibly swollen!
    amberfm

Answer by amberfm at 7:52 PM on Dec. 12, 2010