I love UFC any mommys out their that love this sport???

If so who's ur UFC man mine is GSP who's fighting tomorrow night I love lyoto machida, Frank mier, Cain velasquez, Shane carwin, and of course Randy Couture yes I know I'm a ufc slut but from them all GSP is my favorite!

Ladiebugmomma

Asked by Ladiebugmomma at 11:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• I used to watch it all the time. GPS is HOT! I liked Uriah Faber and Krocop? My hubby and I would watch the fights constantly, make wagers on who was going to win. We used to do that stuff ourselves for fun. We played HARD! Oh, cant forget Chuck Lidel or Rampage Jackson.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 12:45 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I LOVE UFC!!! I love Randy Couture, Chuck Liddell, Rich Franklin, Matt Hughes, Shogun Rua, Brock Lesnar. I have a cardboard cutout of Brock, an Octagon and figures of Chuck Liddell and Royce Gracie. My husband and I LOVE to wrestle around when we watch UFC!!

"IT'S TIME!!!!"
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 3:32 PM on Dec. 17, 2010