Did your family pet attack the christmas tree yet?

My cat Ginger loves the Christmas tree. We have caught her hiding inside the christmas tree a couple of times now. I think that it is so cute. LOL

kewi86

Asked by kewi86 at 11:56 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Pets

• My friend had a huge cat that was too fat to actually get in the tree but would knock off all the decorations he could reach so now its really funny to go to her house and see a tree that they only decorate from the middle upwards so he cant reach anything! Mine used to back up and launch himself into it. But being that he is well over 20 pounds, the damage was insane. Needless to say we now have a very small tabletop tree. But I'd rather have my big, fat cat than a big, fat tree!
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 7:40 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Our cat did the first couple of years we had him, but not anymore. He does like to sleep behind it though.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:00 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• no put we got this light up christmas gift box and it opens and has a sign that say happy holidays my dog scared of it lol
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 12:01 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Our Dachshund is tasting the fake needles around the bottom of the tree.But then again we think she thinks she's a goat.That pup will eat anything that isn't nailed to the ground.lol
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 12:29 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• One of our cats actually chews on the tree-light wires. Had to go and buy a fiber-optic tree so we could have a tree with lights!
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 10:27 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• my dog growing up did it all the time
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• they do...and it's definitely not cute. it irks the crap out of me. my tree looks like crap now... >:|
    -mrs.mamma-

Answer by -mrs.mamma- at 1:36 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Both of our cats refuse to leave the tree alone LOL
    -LucyInTheSky-

Answer by -LucyInTheSky- at 7:42 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• my dogs tail has knocked some stuff off the tree..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:38 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• OH MY GOD YES my dogs bark at it and growl at it my cat sleeps in it..its cute but the dogs are geting on my nerves i have a gate around it so they cant try to pee on it..
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 4:00 PM on Dec. 12, 2010