If this were your last day on earth

what would you do?

I'ld get my nails done, round up my kids and my mom and go have a picnic. Then I'ld grab a bottle of Johnny Walker Black (not open it) and a Corona (for my dad) so when my dad comes to get me (he died on 04/17/07), I'ld be waiting for him and we could have a drink together on the other side, wherever that may be.

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:59 PM on Dec. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have been on life support twice last year and I did'nt remember any of it. I do not think it matters today whay I did. It matters what my family did. When our 14 year old son lost me, he lost so much. I have anoxic brain injury so I have no short term memory. The last I remember our son he was 14 and last week he turned 17. It hurts. I would if I could have my last day hold my son Jesse James and tell him it was never his fault.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 3:49 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Make fun of me, but when I read this question my eyes teared up. I'd spend every minute of it with my kids. Not sure what we'd do but it would probably just be hanging out and talking and snuggling.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:02 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• spend it with my kids... and probably not tell them what was going to happen. Take them to the coast and die by the ocean. *we live in the mid US, and they have never been* I LOVE IT.
    Luckybear05

Answer by Luckybear05 at 12:07 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• spend the last minutes with my husband, children, and family. I love them so much I wouldnt want to do anything else
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 12:11 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Wow! That's a tough question! If it was truly my last day on Earth, It would be nonstop love and cuddling with my boyfriend and our 13 month old daughter. I am thinking some yummy take out pizza and a few beers, and then in all honesty we would probably be crying a lot, holding eachother... if it was truly the last day on earth I would be very scared and sad. ;(
    Pamarita

Answer by Pamarita at 12:03 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I would try not to tell anyone. I would make some videos for my boys and husband telling them how much I love them and how proud of them I am. Then I would try to find a huge insurance policy that would pay out even if it was such a short time. Then I would just love them til the end. Lots of hugs and cuddles.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:05 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• i would be with my family..id write letters and make movies for my daughter, i would tell my parents how much i love them and appreciated everything theyve ever done for them, and id apoogize for all the shit i put them thru when i was younger..and id just hold my daughter all day, telling her how proud i am of her, how much i love her and how excited i am for her to grow up into an amazing woman!! ohhhh man, now im crying too!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:10 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Spend it with my husband and kids. I don't care what we would do.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 3:11 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Very odd.
    SamKJones

Answer by SamKJones at 3:16 AM on Dec. 11, 2010