I am so lost, I dunno what to do anymore..Plz I need advice

I have been with my dh for the past 15 yrs. First of all Im a christian and he is muslim. This is most of our problem. At the beginning of this year (Feb) we started fighting more because of his friend. Long story but the short of it was over a vehicle that his friend tried to steal frm me. In May we seperated, but he still came over and I thought we were trying to work things out. Just recently in the last month or so, things have went from bad to worse and during a arguement on the phone divorce came up and I told him to go for it Im sick of being threatened with it. So he filed. A couple of weeks later he told me that he loves me but he filed because of the arguement. That I can't tell him to go ahead and do it then change my mind. He is a truck driver and that is alot of our problems too because he is over the road most of the time. When he came home 2 weeks ago he stayed with me, and he acted almost normal again. He went back out the road and just returned home, tonite he tells me he isn't coming over anymore because he don't want to. And would not give me any other reason. I don't know what to do.. I have asked him if there is someone else and he tells me no, but my gut saids yes...I dont know though. I have tried and tried to talk to him but its useless. He will not talk to me no matter how hard I try and we always end up in a arguement. What should I do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Move on. Ive learned to trust my instincts when I dont I regret it later.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 12:17 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I would just let him go....he already filed the paperwork.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• hunny i know you are hurting right now and I am sorry. I however would deff move on.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 12:18 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I wish I knew what to tell you to make it all ok, but the truth is, if he isn't willing to work on it then there really isn't anything to work on. Both people have to be willing to try or its not going to change. All I can say is let him have his divorce and find the man that you deserve, the one that will treat you right.
    So sorry for your pain right now....virtual hugs!
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 12:19 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Do what I haven't had the guts to do...move on because if you don't, you will eventually have to and it may be on worse terms than you already are.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 12:23 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Tell him to man up and go read the Quran! He is NOT acting as Allah would want him to! If hes going to call himself a Muslim then follow the Quran an Sunnah and be a man and support and love his wife!

If he stays the same, You deserve better.

Good Luck!
    tiger_tatted1

Answer by tiger_tatted1 at 12:27 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• How do you move on when your heart is in pieces? I wish GOd would take me out of this crazy world.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:28 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• You trust God and remember God wont give you anything you cant handle. Youre stronger than you think.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 12:31 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Im really starting to question that bseastrand you just dont know. Since he left nothing and I do mean nothing has worked out for me. I lost my job, found another one and the hrs have went down to nothing. I haven't worked since Thanksgiving and I can not find another job.... Is this Gods way for not putting more on me than I can handle... On top of that I just recently found out my son who lives with me and has no job also girlfriend is 7 weeks preggo. He is 19 and she is 17, she is from FL, has no state ID and I can not get her Birth cert so she can get a ID to go to the dr. I had to take to the ER tuesday night because of stomach cramps and they told us there is a problem with the RH factor...I have too much on me, I feel like Im having a nervous breakdown. My dh is paying my bills for now but he plans on going back to his country soon. In the meantime I have his girlfriend to worry about and take care of.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:43 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I know she isn't my responsiblity, but that is my grandchild she is carrying. Am I suppose to just sit and do nothing? I can't.... Thats not who I am, although since all this started I don't know who I am anymore...Im lost in the land of la la
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:45 AM on Dec. 11, 2010