Why did Obama have to get Bill Clinton to speak for him?

Is hope and change no longer working for him? I wasn't a big Bill fan but it sure caused some wishful thinking to have him at the podium.

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 12:32 AM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Carp, you're really getting desperate with your posts. I find it so damn comical that your trying to find something negative about Obama with this meeting.

"TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING"??????? This is supposed to be THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD we are talking about here! He is the one we put our trust, faith, and hope in to stand up to the nations, rulers, bands, groups and enemies of this Country. We put our trust in him to work on answers to this Country's growing numbers of problems and try and lead us to becoming a better Nation. We have placed our trust in him, as a Nation, to fight for us and to stand up to the evils of this world that would do us harm!! We have put our trust in him to fight for what HE believes as RIGHT ( not withstanding that I do not agree with him ) for America! Now here we see that he gets backed into a corner and what does he do,
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 11:10 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Why do the republicans need Sarah Palin to speak for THEM?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm I dont think they are even remotely close.. Obama is the damn president.  HE shouldnt NEED a former president to SPEAK for him.   Maybe you and other supporters should face it, YOU elected an idiot.

PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 12:39 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• That is just about it. He can't ever do anything right in the eyes of the ignorant and bigoted .....
    And besides, Bill is a white guy, much more acceptable,right? A southern white guy. "

Yea, pull the race card, as usual. Just because someone doesn't praise and worship Obama's politics, they must be a racist bigot. Give me a break. Can't you come up with something better than that? I bet not. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:39 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Little Obama was getting bullied on the playground by the other democrats.

Daddy Bill had to come in and give them a stern talking too.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 1:53 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Actually, and I hate to say this but, after Clinton got his ass spanked he worked with Rebs in congress and got a lot of good things done. Enough that he is looked at as being a very good President. I know there were other things that weren't so good , like his sex scandals but that was all....well....there was that NAFTA thing too but we seem to....OK, that whole China arms secrets stuff too but that....OK OK I forgot about the murder allegations but besides that he.....ummm...yes OK so he lied a lot..and oh yeah, there was the whole pardoning of his cornys stuff...but other that that he was a honest, trustworthy straight forward respectable guy that always put the people's interests above everything else, why wouldn't you want someone of his great stature to stand up and defend you!!!
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 4:23 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Had to be desperation, Obama loves his celebrity appearances way too much, to share with Bill...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 1:03 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Maybe he wanted someone to reiterate what he's been trying to say?

In the eyes of the ignorant, Obama can't do anything right. He's trying very hard to compromise with the republicans. give him some credit.

Answer by Anonymous a minute ago
    .*************************
    That is just about it. He can't ever do anything right in the eyes of the ignorant and bigoted .....
    And besides, Bill is a white guy, much more acceptable,right? A southern white guy.

***
    gerpieluANON strikes again!!!

(Funny thing is, she doesn't realize her "signature" quoting and writing style give her away! LOL :oP
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:20 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• That is just about it. He can't ever do anything right in the eyes of the ignorant and bigoted ....."

And that is not so! He can so do some things right. He can make and break promises wonderfully!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:41 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Carpy, Carpy, Carpy...didn't you know that "hope and change" magically fixes everything?
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:53 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• sure caused some wishful thinking to have him at the podium.

I was wondering who could have been under the podium!!
    goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 3:56 AM on Dec. 11, 2010