has anyone ever been to an exotic place that they will never forget?

please tell me about it .. ive been to disney world and key west thats is exotic as ive ever got SO FAR lol .. i would love to go to fiji or bahamas or some place warm like that :) i LOVE any beaches mostly salt water though :) please tell where you went and what you did or/and a story about it .. if you want :)

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 1:07 AM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Travel

• I live on Oahu right now, and if you ever get a chance to visit don't stay in Waikiki. All the tourists go there and it is the worst place on the island. There is so much more beauty here and most people only see Waikiki, Pearl Harbor and North Shore.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:09 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• ohh very nice :) is it expensive there? why to tourist go there?
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 1:12 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Hawaii is very beautiful. I did the tourist Waikiki trip and had so much fun. I also took a cruise to Cancun, Mexico, Virgin Islands and Jamaica. So fun and beautiful. If I get a chance again to go some more, I would visit those places again. I want to see the volcanoes travelthat the Hawaiian islands have.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 1:46 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• We went to Hawaii. We stayed on Waikiki but went over the Kaui and the big island of Hawaii. Kaui was my favorite. It was just beautiful. We saw rainbows everywhere and black sand beaches. We didn't get to go to Oahu but that would have been nice.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 3:03 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yes, if you ever get the opportunity go to St. Lucia in the southern Caribbean....amazing place! Black sanded beaches, the most friendly locals, and beautiful rain forests and waterfalls!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 8:12 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I have been to several cool places...
    China- AMAZING!!!!! Not tropical, yet the most incredible place I've ever been.
    Honduras- Gorgeous place!
    Haiti- beautiful
    Aruba- beautiful
    Venezuela- really cool place to visit...
    Puerto Rico- love the rainforest!
    Belize- beautiful rainforest
    Grand Cayman- one of our favorite places!

We love to travel!
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 8:15 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I've been to Hawaii several times. Absolutely love it. Taking a helicopter ride over the waterfalls was incredible. The beaches are so beautiful, especially the ceremonies that are done at sunset, with Hawaiian dancers and music. Luaus are fantastic. Another exotic place was St Maarten. My sister has a time share there, and has been going for the last 25 years. DH and I have gone several times. Dutch on one side, French on the other. Very interesting, especially when the plane is landing, it looks like it will land on the beach!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:06 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Tahiti! It was fabulous. I have always wanted to go back and explore the smaller islands.

I've also been to Kenya. There really aren't words to describe how incredible it was.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:55 PM on Dec. 12, 2010

• donemost of the Carribean and Hawaii twice but Tahiti- Moorea sticks out as most exoetic and I went by myself at 28 years old.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:47 PM on Dec. 14, 2010

• St. Lucia is an exotic place that my DH and I have been to twice now and it is so romantic. Beautiful black-sand beaches, rainforests, volcanoes, mountains, friendly locals, amazing food, awesome snorkeling....fun place.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 5:30 PM on Dec. 15, 2010