dont know what to do

i dont know if this is hormones talking or not but right now i just feel like my husband is hurting me in someways he says i dont have anything to worry about just something is going its to the point i just need proofe, thing is i really love my husband n i just dont wanna be hurt, eight now im crying my eyes out n cant sleep n he's already sleeping

angelbaby1323

Asked by angelbaby1323 at 1:11 AM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Talk to him if you're curious about anything!
    ashleyxo8

Answer by ashleyxo8 at 1:19 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• i try n he's like i dont need to worry but he gets defensive when i do try
    angelbaby1323

Comment by angelbaby1323 (original poster) at 1:22 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Thats a dang guy for you! Well if you have that gut feeling that somethings up, id look into it more! Maybe on your own haha secretly ;)
    ashleyxo8

Answer by ashleyxo8 at 1:31 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Are you under the impression he is hiding things from you? What leads you to believe this? Is he willing to clarify any nagging doubts you have? He can't prove a negative, so if he's not doing anything, he can't really prove it, but you can gauge how transparent he is. If he's doing things and being evasive and vague, you probably have a reason to be concerned.
    Version2.0

Answer by Version2.0 at 1:31 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• he's always texting her n never tells me what she says or if he does it is like oh just saying how she went to see some film or something, its like i told him how i feel about the texting n yet he dont stop
    angelbaby1323

Comment by angelbaby1323 (original poster) at 1:35 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I would like to help, however, I cannot understand your question. Edit, and use punctuation.
    SamKJones

Answer by SamKJones at 3:20 AM on Dec. 11, 2010