Do you think this about the economy?

in a way that it's a situation when you think you buy things that will improve the economy only because it's a picked time of year,(now) vendors driven to hike prices only due to their own debts and lower them when it's adequate for their greedy splurge. (paying off debts) so you are their bailout(economy liquidation)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Shopping

• Well, not all the time. I'm not one to rush into shopping because something is advertised "on sale" though. I know how that works. For instance, Old Navy is a classic one. They have 50% off clearance sales throughout the week, then you go in there on weekends and it's not offered. JC Penney's marks everything up, to offer a sale which is actually no sale at all. The only places I am shopping this year is TJ Maxx and Marshalls. I hardly ever pay full price for anything, simply because I have the time to monitor pricing, and have been involved in retail for years!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2010