Is your D.H/S.O a grudge holder?

Hold a grudge, pout, silent treatment? How long does it last?
a few hours
a few days,
monthes?

Mine will go a few days to a few weeks with what I call flare ups in between. He will forget he's pissy, and mad. Everything is fine then all of a sudden he's back to his silent treatmeant. He also will walk around witha stick up his ass, and talks to me like he wants throw down. He also gets very nasty towards our daughter when he is pissy and she wants me for something he flat out tells her " i don't give a shit what you want" or " i don't f'n care what you do" she is 3!
Does yours take it out on the kids too? I speak up to him and tell him DO NOT SPEAK TO OUR CHILDREN THAT WAY
No kid should be treated like that.

1nglmom3

Asked by 1nglmom3 at 1:47 AM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Whoa, not okay to speak to the kids that way!!
    DH holds grudges with my family, but he's pretty good with me or with DS. With me, occasionally, but mostly with my fam.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:08 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Neither one of us is. It isn't healthy to hold grudges. We discuss our issues until everything is resolved, and everything works out well.
    SamKJones

Answer by SamKJones at 3:05 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• tsk tskhe needs anger management immediately or else i would file for divorce if i were u. no way in hell i would tolerate ANYONE talking to my child like this i dont care if it is their dad or not. it is a form of abuse and it could traumatize the child.

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 3:21 AM on Dec. 11, 2010