Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mobile Broadband through verizon! Question please let me know if you know!

I currently have a mobile broadband card that attaches to my computer and gives me 5 gb of internet service for $60.00 a month. My husband has purchased a new computer i am wondering since we don't have comcast att or anything like that high speed internet available to us. Yes i live in the country, i have horrid credit and the other internet satellites aren't available to me without a huge deposit. So this wireless card is my only option. I wanted to know if there is a way that i can get his computer to connect to mine and use my internet service as well does anyone have the slightest clue?

Answer Question

Asked by Bluesdawg02 at 2:00 AM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

Level 9 (302 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • You can switch the card between the two computers by installing it on the new computer, but you can't network without a wireless router. The data card cannot connect to a wireless router.

    Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:05 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

  • ^ What she said! lol.

    Answer by -AJ at 2:27 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.