When you like a song, do you listen to it over and over again?

When my DH gets a little frazzled reading a certain book to the kids repeatedly, I remind him of what he and I are like with our favorite songs (I am worse than him, though). When I find a song that "strikes" me, I could listen to it about a dozen times a day. I get crazy obsessed with it; and then sometimes, it completely drops from my radar (like "Use Somebody" by Kings of Leon--now I just kinda like it). Do you have a favorite that you could listen to repeatedly? What is it?

Chocolatespring

Asked by Chocolatespring at 2:21 AM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• I do that all the time. Depending on my mood, the song varies.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:24 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yup... right now, it is "Fragrance" by Gackt
    Also listening to "Tessie" by the Dropkick Murphy's
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 2:27 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Oh yeah, I do. "Calling You All Angels" by Train is one. There are a few others, but I'm too tired to think of them right now, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 2:45 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Not always, but yes, there have been times when I became sort of obsessed with a song. Something about it just struck a chord in me, and I'd listen to it over and over. It's been a while since I had one do that. But yeah, when you do that, you do end up taking the mystique out of it after about the 200th time, lol.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:28 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yes I do that especially if it is on You Tube. We like Bullet Proof by LaRouge and the kids love her hair When I Die Young by The Band Perry  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NJqUN9TClM

2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 1:57 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Jar of Hearts
    www.youtube
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 2:10 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I pretty much do the same because it just makes you feel good when listening to it.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 3:32 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yeah I do right now it is
    Your Love is my drug
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 9:35 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yes. My BeeGees CD as well as my Simply Red, Mary J . Bliege, Aretha Franklin, & Michael Jackson CDs I'll play over & over & over again! LOL

NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 12, 2010