When you like a song, do you listen to it over and over again?

When my DH gets a little frazzled reading a certain book to the kids repeatedly, I remind him of what he and I are like with our favorite songs (I am worse than him, though). When I find a song that "strikes" me, I could listen to it about a dozen times a day. I get crazy obsessed with it; and then sometimes, it completely drops from my radar (like "Use Somebody" by Kings of Leon--now I just kinda like it). Do you have a favorite that you could listen to repeatedly? What is it?

Asked by Chocolatespring at 2:21 AM on Dec. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• I do that all the time. Depending on my mood, the song varies.

Answer by musicpisces at 2:24 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yup... right now, it is "Fragrance" by Gackt
    Also listening to "Tessie" by the Dropkick Murphy's

Answer by Kaelansmom at 2:27 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Oh yeah, I do. "Calling You All Angels" by Train is one. There are a few others, but I'm too tired to think of them right now, LOL.

Answer by thatgirl70 at 2:45 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Not always, but yes, there have been times when I became sort of obsessed with a song. Something about it just struck a chord in me, and I'd listen to it over and over. It's been a while since I had one do that. But yeah, when you do that, you do end up taking the mystique out of it after about the 200th time, lol.

Answer by vicesix at 8:28 AM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yes I do that especially if it is on You Tube. We like Bullet Proof by LaRouge and the kids love her hair When I Die Young by The Band Perry

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 1:57 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Jar of Hearts

Answer by wellnessgirl at 2:10 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• I pretty much do the same because it just makes you feel good when listening to it.

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 3:32 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yeah I do right now it is
    Your Love is my drug

Answer by LiLJeni at 9:35 PM on Dec. 11, 2010

• Yes. My BeeGees CD as well as my Simply Red, Mary J . Bliege, Aretha Franklin, & Michael Jackson CDs I'll play over & over & over again! LOL

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 1:54 PM on Dec. 12, 2010